What will the co-evolution of humans and technology look like in 2030?
Participants in this survey anticipate a range of changes, ranging from little too profoundly significant.
In general, they predict that AI will continue to be focused on improving the workplace and other processes, and they assert that it is likely to be present in the majority of human undertakings.
NFT Luggage: A never-before-seen fusion of AI, automation, and supernatural beings
In Journey Mode, LuxWorld has a list of locations for users to check in (hereinafter referred to as Check-in Node or Node).
Travel Users (hereinafter referred to as Travelers) equipped with NFT Luggage will be provided Check-in Cap to earn a reward token LUX by check-in at the destinations which are listed on LuxWorld’s map.
Meanwhile, Location owners (hereinafter referred to as Check-in Node Owner or Owner) who own NFT Check-in Node will receive the LUX token when the Travelers complete check-in at their Check-in Node.
To begin, Travelers select luggage of their choice and press Start. Travelers should see a status on the top of the screen showing Journey.
- Every Check-in requires at least 1–20 minutes (based on Luggage Type) of being at the Check-in Node with Luggage.
- GPS Signal: White — No GPS; Red — Poor GPS; Green — Strong GPS: If there is no GPS/internet signal when you’re checking, no LUX will be earned. Be careful when the signal is Red.
- At the same Node, Travelers can only check in once/day/luggage and can only check in more times by changing to other Luggage they own.
- Choose the type of Luggage depending on the time you can be at a Node for a check-in, each type has a different Minting Speed and different Earning ability.
Always make sure you have Check-in available before traveling, as there is no token earned if Traveler has Zero Check-in.
I. For Travelers:
LUX will be paid out for Travelers after every check-in, which is dependent on the main factors:
- Type of Luggage: Base LUX returns and Minting Speed range differs for each Luggage. Refer to the Luggage Attributes section for the individual breakdown of each Luggage type.
- Luggage’s Space Attribute: The higher the Space attribute point, the more LUX earned per check-in. Travel users can earn only LUX from Level 1 to Level 19. At Level 20, travel users can choose to stay earning LUX or free transfer to LUX/BNB.
- Luggage’s Durability: The durability of Luggage will decrease after every check-in (depends on the Renovation attribute of luggage) and it affects directly the LUX earning of travel users.
- Luggage’s Minting Speed: Minting Speed is based on Luggage’s Type and Flexibility attribute point. The higher the Flexibility attribute point, the higher Minting Speed, equivalent to the shorter required time being at a node.
- Check-in Node Energy: The energy of the Check-in Node will decrease after every check-in (depending on the Resilience attribute of the Check-in Node) and it affects directly the LUX earning of both Traveler users and Check-in Node owner.
- Sharing photos/reviews: By sharing a photo or review, Travelers will earn more LUX for each check-in (coming soon).
- Once the number of check-ins is depleted, Travelers stop earning tokens.
- Check-in cap: Travelers start with 4 check-in/day/Luggage. Users can purchase more luggage or higher quality luggage or diversify the type of luggage they own to increase the check-in cap.
II. For Check-in Node Owners:
LUX will be also paid out for Check-in Node owners after every travel users check-in, which is dependent on the main factors:
- Check-in Node’s Popularity Attribute: Check-in Node owners have the opportunity to receive more LUX tokens if their Check-in Nodes which have more popularity. At Level 20, travel users can choose to stay earning LUX or free transfer to LUX/BNB.
- Check-in Node’s Coverage attribute: The higher coverage is, the wider the check-in area is and the higher the check-in cap.
- Check-in Node Energy: The energy of Check-in Node will decrease after every check-in (depending on Resilience attributes) of Check-in Node and it affects directly the LUX earning of both travel users and Check-in Node owner.
- Sharing photo/views: If the Check-in Node gets more pictures of check-in, Check-in Node owners will earn more LUX and have the opportunity to expand this coordinate (coming soon).
- Check-in Node’s Magic Attribute: Check-in Node Owners have a higher opportunity to receive a Lucky box if Check-in Nodes have a higher Magic attribute point (coming soon).
- Once the daily check-in cap of the Node is Zero, travel users can not check in at the Node, and Node Owners stop earning tokens.
- Check-in cap: Check-in Node Owners start with 30 check-in/day/Node. Owners can purchase Diamond or level up to increase the Coverage attribute of the Check-in Node to increase the check-in cap. Each Owner can also own unlimited Check-in Nodes per account.
Lucky Box is a loot box that is randomly dropped while you are checking in. It may contain LUX, Diamond…. Each user has 4 Lucky Box slots.
Lucky Box has the same 4 quality types as Luggage. Upon receiving a Lucky Box, opening the box requires waiting time and the countdown starts automatically. Once the countdown ends, they will be spending a small amount of LUX (a Base Cost) to open it, or travel users can burn LUX to reduce the waiting time. Lucky Box’s countdown duration increases proportionately to its quality.
The LUX WORLD inventory has two separate spaces:
- NFT Luggage share one space, users are capped at 256 items of Luggage.
- Diamond, Lucky Box, and Luggage box share one space, users are capped at 500 slots.
For the latest updates, follow our official channels via these links below:
⭐️Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+lYQGsu0Jij82ZjRl
⭐️Telegram Group: https://t.me/+C8YzgYCy13hmOThl