Mint LuxWorld Luggages NFTs and sell them for profits!
In this guide, you’ll learn what it takes to mint a new luggage, how high the luggage minting costs are, and what your chances are of receiving rarer luggage boxes.
What Is LuxWorld Luggage Minting?
Luggage minting is the process of taking 2 LuxWorld Luggages and combining them in a “breeding” process in order to create a new Lugage box. Due to the number of variables that go into the process, many people try to optimize their Luggage minting strategy.
This process is called minting and it is similar to the “breed” mechanism that you see in a lot of other Play-to-Earn games. You basically take 2 existing Luggages (called “Vintages”) and mint them via the LuxWorld app.
Once the mint is completed, you’ll receive a new Luggage box.
Every luggage NFT can be used in up to 6 minting events, however, the associated Luggage minting costs increase with each new mint.
Every Luggage also enters a 48-hour cool-down period after they’ve minted a Luggage box. Luggage minting used to be one of the primary ways how users generated profit within LuxWorld.
Requirements for minting
1. Have at least 2 pairs of luggages and each of these “parent” lugggages have to be level 5+
2. Both Vintage Luggages cannot be leased out to someone else and must have full durability.
3. You need to have sufficient LUX for the mint.
4. If you are going to mint from newly bought or minted luggages, then you have to wait 48h cool-down period.
How Much Does LuxWorld Luggage Minting Cost?
Minting Cost: LUX
The cost of Luggage-minting will be changed from time to time to balance the supply and demand of LUX.
Luggage-Minting has a chance to drop one extra Luggage (twin). The higher the Mint count, the higher the chance to drop twin Luggage.
How to mint Luggages?
Minting luggage is a very straightforward 5-step process:
- Step 1: Select a luggage with at least Level 5.
- Step 2: Tap the “Mint” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Select a second luggage at least Level 5
- Step 4: Verify the mint price and tap “Mint”.
- Step 5: Receive your new Luggage box.
Luggage Quality from Minting
Luggage Quality is determined by the quality of the Vintage Luggages used.
The Vintage Luggage types determine the Luggage type
We hope this luggage minting guide helps you understand all the costs associated with minting and craft your own LuxWorld minting strategy.