When you look closely at the LuxWorld NFT assets and the dynamics of the new web3 app, you would basically find a game. Users can access three distinct gameplay features in LuxWorld, such as journey, LuxNGO and Free Destination mode. Each of these modes helps in earning money alongside participating in the game according to your preferences.
In Journey Mode, LuxWorld has a list of location for users to check-in (hereinafter referred to as Check-in Node or Node).
Travel Users (hereinafter referred to as Travelers) are equipped with NFT Luggage will be provided Check-in Cap to earn reward token LUX by check-in at the destinations which are listed in LuxWorld’s map.
Meanwhile, Location owners (hereinafter referred to as Check-in Node Owner or Owner) who own NFT Check-in Node will receive the LUX token when the Travelers complete check-in at their Check-in Node.
To begin, Travelers select a luggage of their choice, and press Start. Travelers should see a status on the top of the screen showing Journey.
Every Check-in requires at least 1 – 20 minutes (based on Luggage Type ) of being at the Check-in Node with Luggage.
GPS Signal: White – No GPS; Red – Poor GPS; Green – Strong GPS: If there is no GPS/internet signal when you’re checking, no LUX will be earned. Be careful when the signal is Red.
At the same Node, Travelers can only check in once/day/luggage and can only check in more times by changing to other Luggage they own.
Choose the type of Luggage depending on the time you can be at a Node for a check-in, each type has different Minting Speed and different Earning ability.
Always make sure you have Check-in available before traveling, as there is no token earned if Traveler has Zero Check-in.
I. For Travelers:
LUX will be paid out for Travelers after every check-in, which is dependent on main factors:
- Type of Luggage: Base LUX returns and Minting Speed range differs for each Luggage. Refer to the Luggage Attributes section for the individual breakdown of each Luggage type.
- Luggage’s Space Attribute: The higher the Space attribute point, the more LUX earned per check-in.
- Luggage’s Durability: Durability of Luggage will decrease after every check-in (depends on Renovation attribute of luggage) and it affects directly to the LUX earning of travel user.
- Luggage’s Minting Speed: Minting Speed is based on Luggage’s Type and Flexibility attribute point. The higher the Flexibility attribute point, the higher Minting Speed, equivalent to the shorter required time being at a node.
- Check-in Node’ Energy: Energy of Check-in Node will decrease after every check-in (depend on Resilience attribute of Check-in Node) and it affects directly to the LUX earning of both Traveler users and Check-in Node owner.
- Sharing photos/reviews: By sharing a photo or review, Travelers will earn more LUX for each check-in (coming soon).
- Once the number of check-in is depleted, Travelers stop earning tokens.
- Check-in cap: Travelers start with 4 check-in/day/Luggage. Users can purchase more luggage or higher quality luggage or diversify the type of luggage they own to increase check-in cap.
II. For Check-in Node Owners:
LUX will be also paid out for Check-in Node owners after every travel users check-in, which is dependent on main factors:
- Check-in Node’s Popularity Attribute: Check-in Node owners have opportunity to receive more LUX tokens if Check-in Nodes which have more popularity.
- Check-in Node’s Coverage attribute: The higher coverage is, the wider check-in area is and the higher check-in cap.
- Check-in Node’ Energy: Energy of Check-in Node will decrease after every check-in (depend on Resilience attributes) of Check-in Node and it affects directly to the LUX earning of both travel users and Check-in Node owner.
- Sharing photo/views: If the Check-in Node gets more pictures of check-in, Check-in Node owners will earn more LUX and have opportunity to expand this coordinate (coming soon).
- Check-in Node’s Magic Attribute: Check-in Node Owners have a higher opportunity to receive Lucky box if Check-in Nodes have higher Magic attribute point (coming soon).
- Once the daily check-in cap of the Node is Zero, travel users can not check-in at the Node and Node Owners stop earning tokens.
- Check-in cap: Check-in Node Owners start with 30 check-in/day/Node. Owners can purchase more Nodes, Adjacent Node or level up to increase the Coverage attribute of the Check-in Node to increase check-in cap. Each Owner can also own unlimited Check-in Nodes per account.
LuxNGO (Under Development)
In LuxNGo, Travelers need to register under the LuxNGo list at least 7 days prior to commencement.
LuxWorld designated places for users to travel in the metaverse.
Trips will be organized Weekly LuxNGo, Monthly LuxNGo, Quarterly LuxNGo and Yearly LuxNGo.
Only Travellers who have successfully registered will receive a notification in their app. LuxNGo Travellers are ranked using points. Points are calculated based on location users check-in, Luggage’s Attributes.
Users can earn incentives and tokens by spending time while traveling in the metaverse: LUX, NFT Badge and Diamond from Lucky Box.
Meanwhile, the Check-in Node Owners will receive LUX corresponding to the number of check-in by traveler users.
Free Destination (Coming soon)
In the event that the outdoor travelling to check-in is not possible, users can maintain the healthy lifestyle with LuxWorld by switching to Free Destination Mode.
In Free Destination, on a daily basis, Travellers are equipped with NFT Luggage to earn 1 LUX by moving over 3,000 steps (equivalent to 2.4km).
So long as the user holds a Luggage in the app, Free Destination Mode will count the steps directly from their mobile device’s Health Data app. These earnings are not affected by Space attribute or other bonuses and will not add towards the daily LUXCap.
Users will not incur Durability while earning through Free Destination Mode.