Depending on the type and number of your luggages, you will have a specific amount of check-in to spend every day. Now, when you consume that check-in every day, your Luggage will lose its durability. Each Luggage has 100 durability points at maximum.
Therefore, you need to repair it, before it loses its earning ability.
- At 50/100 Durability, Luggage’s earning ability drops to 90%.
- At 20/100 Durability, Luggage’s earning ability drops to 10%.
Moreover, when you level up your Luggage, the repair costs will also be increased.
It is not advisable for you to let your luggage’s durability go below 50, as your LUX earning rate will drop dramatically!
Should I repair my luggage everyday?
It is not necessary for you to repair your luggage everyday, as the cost of LUX per durability point does not change. The most important thing is to ensure that your durability does not fall below 50.
However, it will be best to ensure that your durability does not go below 50, or your LUX earning rate will be reduced.
It may still be good to repair your luggage everyday, so that you can build that habit and ensure that your durability remains high!
Here are my recommendations:
- At the end of each day, and right after spending your check-in, check your luggage’s durability.
- Always keep your durability points more than 50.
- Repair luggage BEFORE you level up.