1. What are Base and Additional Points?
Each Luggage, once minted, has 4 base points:
- Base Space
- Base Luck
- Base Flexibility
- Base Renovation
These base numbers are assigned randomly at minting time. For example, popular luggages will have base points from 1 to 10 for each attribute.
Later on, with each level up, you will have 5 additional points that you can distribute between 4 attributes, as you wish.
This mechanism is similar to Nodes.
2. What are the minting costs?
LuxWorld team will adjust the minting costs dynamically based on the current LUX price.
As a general rule, for Luggages/Nodes with more mint numbers (maximum 5 for Luggages and 3 for Nodes), the minting costs will increase accordingly.
3. Is making a new Luggage with 2 Luggages good or not?
- Check how much does it cost to mint your new luggage?
- Check how much your new luggage will be worth approximately (from the marketplace)?
If the minting cost is less than the selling price, it is worth minting a new one. Otherwise, not.
4. How do I know which Luggage is best for me?
Before you buy any Luggage:
- First and foremost, read the whitepaper. Once you’ve read it, you know about 70% of everything that needs to be known about LuxWorld: https://whitepaper.lux.world/
- Download the LuxWorld app, then choose the type of Luggage depending on the time you can be at a Node for a check-in, each type has different Minting Speed and different Earning ability.
- Once you have your comfortable Minting Time, go back to the whitepaper and check which quality works best for you.
- When looking to buy luggage, check the DURABILITY. If the durability is not at 100/100, that means you will have to spend some token to repair it, which increases the real cost of the luggage.
- In an ideal world, everyone would have at least 2 luggage: one for token earning and the other for lucky box farming.
Finally, please be careful of making purchasing decisions while the app is still in EARLY ACCESS. This means that in-game mechanics may still change.
5. When do I get check in? How much check in do I get daily?
For travelers, Check-in replenishes 25% every 6 hours until it reaches to the Check-in Cap. Users start with one Luggage and 4 check-in and can increase their max check-in number by holding more or higher quality Luggage.
For Node owners, they can receive 30 check-in once per day.